Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reviews

There have now been two reviews of Balance... one on Dave Bonta's blog Via Negativa
and the other at Rachel B's blog The Velveteen Rabbi--
It is great to see that people are enjoying the book, even if do not do yoga, and want to tell others about it.
I am so happy about that, and hope that more people find out about and read it. Of course, I also hope they buy it from me! But I'm just happy they are reading it.
I have tried to put in the links here correctly, but they don't seem to have worked. Suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

3 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Robbi,

Instead of using the "compose" function, try putting them in the "html" page directly. That may work better for you...

I also think that if you haven't looked at your settings and template in a long time, you might do that--you might find that there are updates that would make things easier. Just check on them...

Marly Youmans said...

And congrats--both good sources for comments!

Robbi N. said...

I used the "insert," which has worked for me before.
Congrats to you. I should post about your triumph! I thought I'd let you do it on your own blog first though.