Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anticipation

I am looking forward to my two interviews, coming up this week. On Saturday, I will be interviewed on Verses in Motion, on blog radio, at 2:40 PST (5:40 EST). I will read a couple of poems from the yoga book and talk about when and where they will eventually be available, and as for the rest of the twenty minutes, I'm not sure what the host will ask me. Here's the link again:Here's a link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/getyourzradio
Here's the radio website: http://www.getyourzworld.com/
If you aren't able to tune in at the time to hear the interview live, it will be archived on the site.
On Monday I have a job interview for a teaching position the nature of which I know very little at the moment. I guess I'll find out soon though. I'm not even sure at this moment what I will wear.
This weekend I have scheduled TWO hikes in a row--Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Let's hope I don't fall in a hole so I am home in plenty of time to call in for the radio show.

4 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Fall not in a hole!

Robbi N. said...

I am generally pretty cautious!

Marly Youmans said...

Robbi,

Liked your new longish yoga poem--just didn't get back right away because today is Mike leaving for Morocco and ten thousand other things.

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Marly! Is he doing Doctors Without Borders in Morocco? How exciting!