Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a grey day out there, cold in the waning days of winter here. This is a big week for me, with the launch day of Balance coming up this week or next! To celebrate, http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifmy good friend Marly Youmans has feted me and the book by allowing me to do a guest post on her site, The Lydian Stones. At the moment there are a few errors I made, sending the wrong drawing to go along with my poem "Supta Virasana: Reclining Hero's Pose," from the chapbook, and failing to give a link to Blake's etching of "Tyger," which was the subject of my post. Here's the link, with those caveats:http://thelydianstones.blogspot.com/2012/02/nester-chooses-blake.html

3 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

All perfected and looking good. Best of luck with it--

Robbi N. said...

Marly,
I tried to publish your comments, but they wouldn't go up. The highlighting, coding, and all the jumping up and down and screaming didn't work either. The link is still cold as day old soup.

Robbi N. said...

It doesn't look right to me.