Sunday, February 17, 2008

long weekend

I have supposedly been relaxing this weekend, but my jaw has been aching. I've apparently been clenching my teeth all day and night, despite mouthguard and daily yoga practice. My head aches all day.

I delivered flowers to my mom on Valentine's Day, only to find that she had developed a terrible cough. Yesterday I took her to the doctor. It is interesting how an appointment turns into an all day affair. Even if the doctor gets you in right away, there are multiple trips to the bathroom at 15-20 minutes each (hers, not mine) and the necessity of picking up medication, and driving hither and yon, mostly yon. It took me about 5 hours in all, and I was exhausted by the time I got home.

Today I took my dad out to buy pants. He sat in some bleach and needed new pants. We did find a couple of pair though. Success!

No comments: