Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shadow Knows

I have just created one more expectant page to fill. I have always talked to myself in real life anyway (though now, since nearly all the people out there but me have cellphone buds imbedded in their ears, no one has to know that is what I am doing). Now I can do it even more publically!

Much of my life is about words. I teach writing, a profession that allows me to blather on endlessly about words... my words, the words of the text we are studying, my students' words.
It is only fair that I would spend the time when I am not teaching, sleeping, or doing the other little necessities of life spinning out more words, making a model of the world I live in.

4 comments:

Rebel Girl said...

Congratulations on your blog!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world-weird web, Robbi!

Robbi N. said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your Bolg site looks great.I look forward to viewing your entries. Have a great weekend! Say hello to Shadow.


Beth