Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Approach

My cousin is going to tell her brother that we need someone to make an app out of the chapbook. He is a Hollywood film editor, now residing in Seattle, who used to work for BBC in his native London. He could do this in his sleep. Wouldn't it be nice to keep it all in the family, making use of the family genes and serving the family needs? My cousin Nina could plug her band and her fabrics, which she probably sells online as well as in her Paris boutique. I could sell my writing. My cousin Andy could create a built in promotion for his services as film maker and app maker. Everyone would be happy. I sure hope he has time to do this and is willing to take it on.

2 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Well, that is certainly interesting!

Robbi N. said...

Yes. Let's see what pans out.