Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sicko

Since I started doing so much yoga (every day or at least 5 times per week, depending on schedule) I have been much healthier and stronger. But today the fatigue of the holiday season finally caught up to me and I am not feeling very well. In fact, I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and could barely drag myself out of bed at 7:30 this morning. Of course, I was up several times during the night, thirsty and with a sore throat. My eyes look like I have been out on a real bender, although of course I haven't. I'll skip yoga this morning and hope I get over this and that someone steps up to take my dad to the VA this afternoon so he can see the doctor. I've caught his awful cold that I'm afraid in his case is becoming something worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of viruses going around!

That 12-hour sleep was the best thing you could do. Take it easy, and let someone else take your dad to the doctor.

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Lou. No one else is offering to do that. Richard won't offer because my cat pooped on the rug and he stepped on it this morning. He gets mad at me under those circumstances. So I'll take my dad and go straight home. Gotta do that SS budget!