Monday, February 9, 2009

Tasks no one wants

As I write this, Jeremy is in the bathroom trying to get cat turd off his shoe. The cat pooped all over the house, apparently, while I was out at the hairdresser. One of them went in the bathtub; the other by the door. There are two litter boxes, large ones, but perhaps there was not quite enough litter in them to make the cats happy. My son was playing basketball in the house (long story) and stepped in the poop by the door, tracking it around a bit. He thoughtfully called me up and told me not to step in it as I came in.
The rug and tub weren't that difficult; the shoe was hard. I left that job for him. I wish someone would invent a tool specifically for that purpose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIT!!

Beth

Robbi N. said...

That's the general idea.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!