Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friends

The recent problems with my email have let me know again, in case I have forgotten, that I have a lot of friends who care about me. In case you didn't know, someone hacked into my email and sent out a noxious request for funds, purporting to be me, and saying I was stuck in Wales of all places without money or passport.
Surprisingly, people thought of sending money, though I had not said anything about traveling abroad, and without a job, have no money for such a trip anyhow. I was unable to send emails to anyone because my list of contacts had been erased. But some people emailed, some called me and R, and all in all, I have been very moved by people's loving attention. Thanks.

2 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Oh, they erase your contacts after stealing them. Wondered how that worked...

I suppose it was a lesson to us all to change passwords now and then...

Robbi N. said...

Yes. I know I will, but I'd like to know how to make my Facebook account more secure.