Saturday, January 28, 2012
Nina did two corrected drawings for the book, which means we can move forward. But just as we were about to do that, Karen discovered that the two poses she drew for which I wrote poems that are already in the book were not in the table of contents, which I had evidently not proofread all that well. I found that one of them was listed by its English name, the only pose to be so listed, and the other was missing altogether! So she needs to change that, and then we are really and truly done, or so it seems to me. So this is really going to happen, and I can send people their books!!! Soon, anyhow. Yay!