Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day, and again, I'm afraid, my imagination has failed me. I have not come up with gifts or perfect venues to celebrate! I bought my dad some pjs; Richard is impossible. He does not want anything except to go out to eat, and he won't tell me where he'd like to go. I think we'll just go eat bbq at Beach Pit, though we could try Boneheads, which is supposed to have intriguing sauces. But Beach Pit has a new restaurant nearby. I don't think my mom will like it, but my dad will love it. I know Richard and Jeremy like it, and so do I, though it isn't the most refined food to come down the pike.
I also want to get my dad a plant. He likes to grow strange things, especially fruits and veggies. Any ideas? Also I don't know where to get them, except to go to the farmer's market today or the swap meet tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's an adage for you: can't please everyone. Try pleasing the one who is most likely to say, Thanks! Happy Father's Day to all your men.

Robbi N. said...

Happy Father's Day to yours. How is Bob doing? Any better?