Monday, June 16, 2008

technology wins again

As you can see, despite my attempts to download photos of pineapply lilies from the Internet, I haven't been able to do it. There is also a film clip I got as an email attachment of BKS Iyengar, who founded the school of yoga I practice, doing amazing things with his body at the age of 88 or so. I wanted to show it to all of you, but do not know how. I have glanced at the HELP on blogger, and as usual, it seems mystifying to me. Any assistance would be welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogspot makes graphics pretty easy. Maybe next time you're in the Center and I am not in conference, I can sit with you and show you how to insert pictures.

Meanwhile, I think that a woman has capacity enough to love teatime AND BBQ. :)

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Lou. RE: mom, in the past, I would not have agreed, judging by her previous response to bbq meals, but she has changed!