Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Year

It's almost Jewish New Year, Rosh Ha Shanah, literally, the head of the year. I haven't sent out my cards or apologized to people I figure I owe apologies to. So in case I owe you one, this one is for you. I'm sure I inadvertently hurt a lot of people since I have contact with so many on a daily basis. If so, please forgive me.
If you owe me an apology, go ahead and apologize. I'm listening.
I'm going to try to keep up the table, which looks pristine and neat. And I'm going to try to get my writing done every once in a while, despite all the other work I have to do, and to keep my temper, though my buttons are pushed so often and so hard. That's enough to work on I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. I apologized to someone yesterday, and I felt better for the airing and so did the person.

Robbi N. said...

It's true. It makes you feel much much better.