Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tomorrow is my birthday. And though I liked it better when the time change and my birthday coincided, which they don't anymore, I'm still pleased to have a birthday, despite the wrinkles and other signs of age. As I say to my dad, the alternative is not good, is it?
A good thing about having a birthday this time of year is that when I was younger and had yearly parties, they could be in costume. A good excuse for a party any day; that's what I say!
Tomorrow night my family and I will go out and eat Chinese food, after I have a full day at a women's yoga workshop. Doesn't that sound wonderful?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Robbi! And many more.

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Lou. Unless freeways do me in, I anticipate a number of other birthdays, given my genes.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have recovered from a wonderful birthday. The accumulation is sometimes daunting, but surely there is much that we wouldn't trade in all those years!

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Marly. I have fully recovered, especially after a refreshing yoga workout this morning. I'm going to physical therapy for my hip this afternoon, so that will probably be helpful (if painful) also.
What is a rebounder?