Monday, October 27, 2008

Voting by Mail

Given all the potential problems, I plan to vote by mail. I just emailed the registrar to have a ballot sent to my house. I hope it gets here before Nov. 4. If not, I will just go vote the regular way, but I think it will be pretty crowded by the time I get out of class on Tues. the 4th.
I had an unpleasant experience this morning also, as the recipient of one of those John McCain dirty tricks directed at Jewish voters. Thousands of people in Phila. received emails suggesting (again, but this time specifically directed at Jews) that Obama had a number of Muslim extremists as associates. They couldn't make it stick before with Ayres or others, so they are apparently trying a last ditch effort again. I got the email via some well-meaning Republican cousins near Philly. I don't buy it, of course. It just makes me mad.
I will be glad to have my vote in and the whole thing finished.

No comments: