Friday, March 11, 2011

Today is the Beginning of the Sort of Break

Next week, the college has spring break. The U though doesn't. So I'll be off on MWF, but not on TuTh, though at that time I'm free till 3. Lots to do with moving! I need that time.
Today I will unwrap the mummy sofa and buy a swiffer to clean the tile/laminate. The place looks lovely, though there is still tons to do. The handyman has been down with the flu. Yesterday he went to his daughter's soccer tournament, though he has been down for over a week. The whole family has, as I understand.
I won't even think of all the little household stuff I have to buy, though today I'll get a trash can for that plastic.

2 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Enjoy! What a busy week you will have.

Robbi N. said...

Yes. I hope I will have some time to relax too.