Monday, October 25, 2010

Mammogram

Today I had my annual mammogram. I don't mind so much being squeezed like a grapefruit, and after the long long wait in the waiting room, it went very fast. I am good at taking instruction on how to place my body. Yoga has done that for me. And thank goodness, all was well. Tomorrow is my birthday and then the next day I have a bone density test, my first. I don't take in much calcium because I was told and am not sure it was true that people with anxiety have more than the normal levels of calcium already. The doctor says it isn't true, but she also wanted me to take aspirin, and it made my gums bleed so I stopped. Hard to tell. Since I stopped believing doctors and everything they say, life is more complicated.

1 comment:

Lou said...

The bone density is a cinch!