Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling Perkier

I didn't go to the 6:00 yoga in Laguna last night because I was too tired to drive. Good thing. Passed out at 6 when the Chanukah candles for the last day were still burning. Luckily, the cats were cuddled up with me on the couch and showed no interest in the candles. Got used to them I guess!
I feel much better today, so can make it to yoga this evening, earlier.
I am excited about the house thing. Maybe too much. It's hard on the nerves, all these big steps, and then there will be the packing and cleaning and moving and fussing around in the new place till we get comfortable, like a dog turning around and around on a mat.
Last day of the semester proper. Next week, exams and collecting the final papers. I was hoping some students would turn them in early for extra credit, but no dice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those x-rayd images.... I have you heard of Ray Long? I'm sure you'd enjoy his books on the scientific aspect of yoga. Check it out:
www.bandhayoga.com

Robbi N. said...

Hi. Who are you, anonymous? I haven't heard of Ray Long, and I'll check him out.

marly youmans said...

Yes, no burning down the house! Hope all goes well and that everyone is pleased.

Robbi N. said...

It was a nice holiday Marly! I always enjoy Chanukah and miss it once it's over.