Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day

Today was the first day of the new semester. I have started a new class, a new year, and a new syllabus all at once. The class is quite assorted. An aspiring add is a very intriguing older gentleman I have heard playing the violin on campus. He appears to be from Iran. I haven't seen his writing yet. I have a couple of other older guys and an English major from UCI. This class again has many more guys than girls. That seems to be a pattern the last year or so.
I'll know more when I look at the diagnostics. I haven't touched them yet, as I am going to choir and must ready dinner and also take Jeremy to work. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

marly said...

Ah, a nice scrubbed slate! Hope it fills beautifully.

Robbi N. said...

Thanks Marly. I have high hopes.