Monday, November 15, 2010

Forboding

Today we are supposed to hear from my yoga friend, Michael, the morgage guy, about whether he will give us a loan to buy a house. I made less this past year than the year before, quite a bit. Though R may have made more, it is not enough to make up for the difference. This coming year, with the new job at CSUF, I may be back to what I made before, but of course, that is not reflected in the figures we gave Michael. If he gives us a loan that is too small to buy here, less than about $400,000, I am not sure what I'll do. I'll have to consider moving somewhere else or to a different town than this one, where houses will be less expensive. Still, I am not sure whether we will be able to get anything decent. But I won't catastrophize here. I'll just wait and see.

No comments: