Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some Places

We looked around at places I found listed online, but we were only able to get into two of them. One of the two was potentially nice, but a wreck, with holes punched in the walls and the cabinets a total wreck. It had beautiful granite floors though, and some nice rooms. I don't want that much of a fixer-upper though, particularly since I have no talent or patience for fixing up.
The other was actually not one I saw on the list, and it was more than we could afford, but it was like another one that was the right price, the agent said. It was beautiful, far nicer and larger than anything I thought I could afford, but it was a newer complex, and everything was so crowded together that it was almost impossible to park or drive the narrow streets. It seemed to me that things are still coming down, by what the agent said, telling us to come back in a week or two, when the things that were too much now would be just the right price for us. But I don't want to live in that complex, something more spacious, even if it is a bit older.
I have lists of places we haven't looked at yet, and I haven't been to an agent. I think it will be time to do that soon.

No comments: