Sunday, January 16, 2011

Busy Sunday

It's a long weekend in my world. I got most of my work for the coming school week done, and now I will be able to relax a bit today, after a choir concert for MLK/Mitzvah Day about 15 minutes long. We don't necessarily expect much of an audience, but one never knows. Our Friday concert turned out a very small audience as well, and it's just as well, since we were unpracticed and not very impressive. Still, we backed up our comrade, Steve, who was leading the service fairly reliably, and everyone was happy, I think.
I am champing at the bit to get furniture for the new place, since I have some time, but we are far from closing because of the tax fiasco. It won't be probably till the end of Feb. at the earliest that we get into the house. So I can't buy a tv or furniture. It is just going to have to wait.

2 comments:

marly said...

Enjoy!

And as for the rest: something to look forward to...

Robbi N. said...

That's true. I'm a born shopping maven.