Monday, January 3, 2011

I forgot to say...

My friend Marly, who often visits this blog, has generously featured my poem "Headstand" from the yoga chapbook Balance in her blog, The Palace At 2 AM. In this blog entry, she lauds all of the many people, including me and R, who have published lately in the online lit journal Qarrtsiluni. I recommend both her blog and Qarrtsiluni to you. Thank you, Marly.
Marly also writes about the writing and publication she has done this year and the preceding ones, completing an incredible number of books you can read about at her blog, with occasional excerpts.
Good work, Marly! Hope those galleys are coming along okay.

5 comments:

marly youmans said...

Hurrah for Robbi!

Galleys: done.
Eyelids: propped.

Robbi N. said...

Great. How many more galleys do you have to go?

Lou said...

Marly is a good friend!

marly youmans said...

None today!

Robbi N. said...

Yes she is. I wish we lived closer to each other.