Friday, July 30, 2010

Revised Atlantic City Piece

I replaced the old version with the new one. It is more streamlined.
Today I am going to the Long Beach Aquarium with Liz, who generously offered her two for one coupon. I love the aquarium, and haven't been there in years! Thanks Liz. More on this when I return.
Tomorrow would have been my dad's 94th birthday. I decided a good tribute to him, since he loved to investigate ethnic foods as much as I do, was to go to a new joint of this kind, and then to eat water ice (Italian ice), a Philadelphia snack generally not available out here. I always meant to take my parents to Joe's Italian Ice, in Garden Grove, but being reluctant to drive on freeways, I never made it there. Now we will go, and we'll down our Mongolian hot pot and water ice in his honor.

No comments: